HOW TO CONTACT US:
As a prisoner, Father Gordon MacRae has no on-line access and cannot receive email in prison. Messages are read to him or printed and mailed to him. Please use the “Contact Form” box below:
LEGAL FUND FOR FATHER GORDON MACRAE:
To assist with expenses for the investigation and appeal of the Father MacRae case, checks may be made payable to “Fr. Gordon MacRae” and mailed to this address:
Friends of Fr. Gordon MacRae
P.O. Box 863
Hampton, NH 03842-0863
If you wish to assist with the continuation of publishing These Stone Walls, including domain and hosting fees, telephone costs from prison, and other expenses faced by Fr. MacRae, a fund is available to help with this. Checks to assist with support may be made payable to “Fr. Gordon MacRae” at this address:
Fr. Gordon MacRae
P.O. Box 8217
Lynn, MA 01904-8217
The PayPal link on These Stone Walls is active. If you send funds using PayPal, please indicate whether your gift is unrestricted or to be applied to either the Legal Fund or Support Fund. Thank you.
AVAILABILITY OF TAX DEDUCTIBLE GIFTS:
The National Center for Reason & Justice provides fiscal endorsement of the Fr. MacRae case. As a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization, The NCRJ provides an opportunity for tax deductible contributions that, if they meet certain criteria, may be earmarked for a specific case. To make such a contribution, please make checks payable to “National Center for Reason & Justice” with a notation that you wish your donation to be applied to the case of Fr. Gordon MacRae. The address and website follows:
National Center for Reason & Justice
P.O. Box 191101
Roxbury, MA 02119-1101
U.S. POSTAL MAIL SENT TO FR. GORDON MACRAE:
Readers may write to Fr. Gordon MacRae in prison. Please observe all prison mail requirements listed below. If mail is refused and returned to sender by prison officials, please note that Fr. MacRae is often unaware of the refusal. Mail should be addressed exactly as follows using no title:
Gordon J. MacRae
P.O. Box 14 – No. 67546
Concord, NH 03302-0014
- Use no title (e.g. “Fr.” Or “Rev.”) on the envelope.
- Use of tape and/or stickers (including religious stickers) is forbidden and will result in rejected mail.
- Each envelope is limited to ten physical pages. Double-sided printing is OK.
- Printed articles from the Internet are allowed (within the ten page limit) but newspaper/magazine clippings enclosed with letters are prohibited.
- Unused postage stamps and unused writing materials are prohibited.
- Checks to prisoners must include the prisoner’s full name and number (No. 67546), and the sender’s full name and address on both the check and the envelope. Abbreviated names (e.g. “J. Smith”) are not permitted.