These Stone Walls welcomes comments from readers. Comments that are courteous, on topic, and respectful will be posted. Editors reserve the right to edit comments for length and/or clarity.
- Non-comments such as “Ditto,” “Wow,” “I agree,” “Amen,” will not be posted.
- Comments written in ALL CAPS will not be posted. This is considered shouting.
- Comments comprised mainly of copy/pasted material will not be posted.
- The comments section is not your personal blog platform. You may wish to start your own blog if you wish to express yourself more thoroughly. Blogger and WordPress are free platforms.
- Comments are held in moderation until approved by editors.
These Stone Walls is not a proper venue for posting attacks against individuals or groups. As a Catholic blog, These Stone Walls endeavors to demonstrate respect for Catholic traditions and deference to the legitimate authority in and of the Church’s Magisterium. We will not post comments that are contrary to these ideals.
There is more than one side to every story. These Stone Walls presents a voice seldom heard in the current climate of the Church in the public square. Those negative voices using the issues at hand for agendas of their own have had an ample platform in the mainstream media, often at the expense of charity, fairness, and due process for priests. These Stone Walls is not an appropriate venue for the continuation of that trend.